Payment and Billing Information
Study Away Program deposits should be paid online through Furman's payment website. To pay your deposit:
- Do not log into your Furman billing account
- Under "Make a One-Time Payment" select Furman University-Study Away Deposits from the drop down
- Click on the purple button that reads "Make a One-Time Payment"
- Enter the Student Information, Select the Term you are studying away on, Click on the green button that says "Add" and Click on the button that says "Continue" (students who are studying away for a full academic year should select the Fall Term)
- On the checkout screen, select your method of payment, complete the required fields and click on the button that says "Process Payment"
Program deposits and interim payments will be credited to your student account for the designated study away term and appear as a credit on the final billing for that term.
The final payment for the study away program will be billed by Furman in accordance with the standard semester billing procedures. Any applicable financial aid will be applied to this bill. Payment for the remaining balance may be made by electronic check via the students MyFurman account. Please note that ECSI monthly payment plans cannot be used towards Study Away payments. For more information, please contact Enrollment Services.